Celebrate and engage in Case Western Reserve University’s culture of innovation and entrepreneurship during our inaugural Innovation Week, Monday, Sept. 12, to Friday, Sept. 16. All faculty, staff, students and their guests are welcomed and encouraged to attend any of the week’s events.
During Innovation Week, attendees will learn more about:
- Case Western Reserve’s amazing success stories of innovation and their impact on the world;
- Innovation and why it is a crucial element of academics and research;
- Mechanistic activities that comprise invention disclosure and patenting;
- The value and importance of working with external entities, third-party collaborators and industry partners; and
- Support programs and protocols for applying for innovation funding.
Events will include five daily lunch sessions from 12:30 to 2 p.m.—including a kick-off panel discussion featuring advice from venture capitalists Monday, Sept. 12—as well as a celebration from 4 to 6 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 15, to honor our top faculty innovators.
More details will be shared in the coming weeks. In the meantime, mark your calendars to join us for Innovation Week.