Attend The Music Settlement Early Childhood Open House Jan. 23
The Music Settlement invites Case Western Reserve University faculty, staff and students with preschool-age children to attend Preschool Possibilities: Early Childhood Open House from 1 to 2:30 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 23, at its University Circle and Ohio City locations. Register online to attend the open house.
The university will continue to provide a $1,000 subsidy for each child of Case Western Reserve faculty, staff or students who is enrolled in The Music Settlement’s full-day or half-day preschool programs or kindergarten for the 2022-23 school year. The subsidy can be used at the University Circle and Ohio City locations.
The university also will continue to cover the $75 registration fee for these early childhood programs.
Please note the following requirements:
- 2-Day Morning Preschool—Children must turn 3 years old by Dec. 31, 2022.
- 3-Year-Old Full Day Preschool or 3-Day Morning Preschool—Children must turn 3 years old by Sept. 30, 2022.
- 4-Year-Old Full-Day Preschool or 4/5-Day Morning Preschool—Children must turn 4 years old by Sept. 30, 2022
- Kindergarten—Children must turn 5 years old by Sept. 30, 2022.
- All children must be toilet-trained at the start of the school year.
Learn more about The Music Settlement preschool and kindergarten programs, including tuition, enrollment and financial aid information or browse this list of FAQs. Families also may complete an application online.
Email questions to EarlyChildhood@TheMusicSettlement.org.