The university’s employee assistance program, through IMPACT Solutions, is offering a special online seminar with facts about the corona virus. The webinar is available on demand. This webinar includes two sections: the first 28 minutes are facts and information about COVID-19 (what are signs and symptoms, how to protect yourself, etc.), while the second part discusses the emotional impact of the virus and how to handle stress and anxiety you might be feeling.
To participate in the webinar:
- Go to www.myimpactsolution.com.
- Click on the orange “Go to member login box”.
- At “MEMBER LOGIN”, enter Username. If you don’t remember the Username (Member Login as listed on CWRU Impact Solutions brochure), please call 1-800-227-6007, and they will be happy to provide it.
- Click the “SIGN IN” box.
- Click on the brown portion of the SPECIAL WEBINAR box, “COVID 19 Facts You Need to Know” (directly under the NEWS ALERT box.)
- Click on the “Play” icon to view the webinar. If you prefer to read it, the PDF is linked directly below.