On Monday, Nov. 28, faculty and staff who received the university’s initial engagement survey in April received a brief follow-up survey from Gallup. Responses to this follow-up survey will help the university gauge progress on communicating and applying the results from the April survey. All eligible faculty and staff are strongly encouraged to complete the follow-up survey.
Please note the following:
- The survey email came from “Gallup” and the subject line is “You’re Invited: Employee Feedback Request.” Each survey link is unique, so please do not forward the email.
- The survey takes fewer than five minutes to complete.
- Individual survey responses will be combined into overall- and workgroup-level reports. All responses are confidential.
- Faculty and staff who joined the university after the initial survey was shared in April will not receive the follow-up survey.
- Gallup will send reminder emails to eligible faculty and staff on today (Dec. 1) and Tuesday, Dec. 6.
- The survey will remain open until 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 9.