On Monday, April 25, all Case Western Reserve faculty and staff will receive an email from Gallup with an invitation to participate in the university-wide Employee Engagement Survey. The email is expected to arrive in inboxes between 1 and 2 p.m. with the subject line “You’re Invited to Take our Survey” (see the image for a preview of the email).
Please note the following:
- The link you receive in the email is unique to prevent the collection of duplicate responses. Please do not forward the email.
- The survey takes only five to 10 minutes to complete and will remain open for two weeks.
- Gallup will administer the survey, collect the raw data and combine it into overall and working-level group reports. The university will not track individual responses.
- Gallup will send periodic reminder emails to those who have not yet completed the survey.
- All faculty and staff are encouraged to respond to the survey to make their opinions count.