The Health Education Campus (HEC) Ad Hoc Committee of the Faculty Senate is soliciting input from the faculties of the schools of dental medicine, medicine, nursing, and social work that are involved in the new Health Education Campus.
To foster face-to-face interprofessional exchange of ideas, the committee will meet with the faculty of all schools for “Coffee and Conversation” Oct. 7 from 8 to 11 a.m. in the atrium of the Samson Pavilion. Members of the Ad Hoc Committee will attend the event.
Coffee will be provided, but individuals are encouraged to bring their favorite coffee mug.
Attendees can stop by for a few minutes or longer to voice their opinion on the transition to the new facilities, as well as to comment on the interactions between the Health Education Campus and the main Case Western Reserve campus.
The Ad Hoc Committee is composed of:
- Mark Hans, Chair
- Andrew Reimer, School of Nursing/Faculty Senate Personnel Committee
- Allison Webel, School of Nursing
- Chris Winkelman, School of Nursing
- Evelyn Duffy, School of Nursing
- Darin Croft, School of Medicine
- Laura Voith, Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
- Maureen McEnery, School of Medicine
- Mendel Singer, School of Medicine/ Faculty Senate Finance Committee
- Renato Roperto, School of Dental Medicine
- Theresa Jasinevicus, School of Dental Medicine
- Thomas Kelly, School of Medicine