This week, Case Western Reserve University launched CWRU Journey, a new platform to simplify the way students make appointments with staff who can connect them to resources.
Through CWRU Journey, students can schedule meetings with:
- Navigators (undergraduates);
- Career consultants in Post-Graduate Planning and Experiential Education;
- Pre-professional advisers for health professions or law school;
- Staff offering academic resources, including study skills and spoken English;
- Undergraduate research and creative project experts in SOURCE; and
- Entrepreneurship specialists.
In addition to scheduling appointments, the platform will provide links to commonly used resources, and allow students to reference past meetings and create individual success plans.
“We’re looking to enhance the student experience by streamlining access to the essential people, programs and services that are of greatest interest to our students,” said Tom Matthews, associate provost for student success. “We want to make it as convenient as possible for students to connect to the people who can answer their questions, offer advice and link them to dynamic experiences.”
If you have any questions, or need assistance as you begin to explore the system, please contact your Navigator (undergraduates) or the Office of Post-Graduate Planning and Experiential Education.