Join the Case School of Engineering in celebrating its endowed professorships Wednesday, March 29, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Milton and Tamar Maltz Performing Arts Center at the Temple–Tifereth Israel.
The following will be honored:
- Alexis Abramson, the Milton & Tamar Maltz Professor of Energy Innovation;
- Ozan Akkus, the Leonard Case Jr. Professor of Engineering;
- Rohan Akolkar, the F. Alex Nason Professor;
- Roger French, the Kyocera Professor of Ceramics;
- Robert Gao, the Cady Staley Professor of Engineering;
- Mehmet Koyuturk, the Timothy E. & Allison L. Schroeder Associate Professor
of Computer Science & Engineering;
- Anant Madabhushi, the F. Alex Nason Professor;
- Mehran Mehregany, the Veale Professor of Wireless Health Innovation;
- Mohan Sankaran, the Leonard Case Jr. Professor of Engineering;
- Alp Sehirlioglu, the Warren E. Rupp Distinguished Assistant Professor
- Nicole Seiberlich, the Elmer Lincoln Lindseth Professor of Biomedical Engineering; and
- Dustin Tyler, the Kent H. Smith Professor of Engineering.
This event is open to the university community. Complimentary on-site parking is available.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.368.1149.