University Health and Counseling Services will offer BIPOC Support Space throughout the fall semester.
BIPOC Support Space sessions are 30-minute confidential one-on-one consultations with Naomi Drakeford, associate director of diversity, equity and inclusion.
BIPOC Support Space is good for students:
- Looking for a space to talk;
- Needing input on a mental health concern; and
- Seeking individualized support.
BIPOC Support Space will be offered:
- Mondays from 3 to 4 p.m. at the Office of Multicultural Affairs (Sears Library Building, Room 409)
- Thursdays from 1 to 2 p.m. virtually
Zoom information will be sent after registration.