Members of the Case Western Reserve University community are invited to join a webinar titled “Author Workshop: How to Publish in Wiley Open Access Journals” Friday, March 18, at 9 a.m.
Starting in March through the 2023 calendar year, the Ohio Library and Information Network (OhioLINK) has entered into an open-access publishing agreement with Wiley, a book publishing company. As a result, students, faculty and staff at Case Western Reserve University will be able to publish in over 1,400 hybrid open access (OA) journals at no cost.
Article Publication Charge (APC) will be waived for authors who wish to publish in a Wiley hybrid open access journal as long the corresponding (primary) author is a member of an OhioLINK institution. The total number of articles that may be published throughout Ohio is based on OhioLINK members’ historical average publishing output. If the OhioLINK total output exceeds the annual amount, the cost to authors will be 10% off the standard APC.
Register for webinar and learn about the following topics:
- What is Open Access and what are the benefits?
- Author workflow: how to submit a manuscript to an Open Access journal and getting the APC covered through an existing agreement with your institution;
- Publication tips for authors:
- Why publish
- Submission and review: what to expect?
- Writing tips
- Tools for authors: Author Services and Wiley Editing Services