Faculty members and graduate student instructors who plan to use Blackboard during the fall semester are invited to attend walk-in hours, hosted by Information Technology Services, with questions and tips for best practices.
No appointment is necessary to attend.
The hours, days and locations are:
- Aug. 14: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Clapp Hall, room 305
- Aug. 15: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Kelvin Smith Library, room LL06A
- Aug. 18: Noon to 3 p.m. in the School of Nursing, room 130
- Aug. 19: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Clark Hall, room 210
- Aug. 19: 2 to 5 p.m. in the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, room 138
- Aug. 20: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Sears Library, room 540
- Aug. 21: 10 a.m. to noon, in Mather Memorial Building, room 125 (Preview an Active Learning Classroom)
- Aug. 22: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Wolstein Research Building, room 2505
- Aug. 25-29: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in SAGES Café