Apply to be a live-in graduate student assistant for CWRU’s Recovery House

Case Western Reserve University’s Recovery House is an alternative housing option for students who want to maintain a clean and sober lifestyle. The program is open to undergraduate, graduate and professional students from Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland Institute of Music, Cleveland Institute of Art, and Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine.

Recovery House assists resident students in developing a healthy social network and life skills while remaining free of alcohol and other drugs.This two-unit apartment house is adjacent to South Residential Village and accommodates up to six residents, in addition to the live-in graduate assistant.

University Health & Counseling Services (UH&CS) is seeking to hire a live-in graduate student assistant to provide daily oversight and aid in fostering a supportive environment for our students who reside in the Recovery House.

View the job description for this position. (.docx) Any graduate student who is interested in the 12 Month, live-in graduate assistant position should email their resume and cover letter to

Any students interested in residing in the Recovery House is also encouraged to contact the Substance Abuse Specialist at UH&CS, Sarah Hill at

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.