Members of the community are invited to join The Alumni Association of Case Western Reserve University for a panel discussion with members of the Asian, Pacific Islander Desi and Asian American (APIDAA) alumni community. This discussion on “Identity and Community at CWRU and Beyond” Wednesday, May 26, from 6 to 7 p.m.
Featuring members of The Alumni Association Board of Directors, this panel discussion will explore diverse experiences centered on identity and community, including experiences as students at CWRU and within professional and personal journeys beyond graduation. This program is part of the celebration of Asian, Pacific Islander, Desi and Asian American Heritage Month hosted by Case Western Reserve University. View the full list of events.
Participating members of The Alumni Association Board of Directors will be:
- Aishwarya Arjunan (CWR ’10), president;
- Ka-Pi Hoh (CIT ’84; GRS ’87, ’89, macromolecular science), emerita board member;
- Arnold Huffman (CWR ’93), immediate past president;
- Srinivas Rao (MGT ’99), board member; and
- Takeshi Tottori (GRS ’82, metallurgy & material science), emeritus board member.
Elisse Cortez Corrigan (CWR ’09, MGT ’17), director of the The Alumni Association, will moderate the discussion.