You don’t have to know someone to admire them or what they’ve done.
Who do you admire among the more than 110,000 living alumni of Case Western Reserve University and why?
Help CWRU recognize alumni by nominating candidates—including yourself—for a prestigious 2018 CWRU Alumni Association Award.
The five award categories are:
- Distinguished Alumni Award: for lifetime achievement
- Professional Achievement Award: for mid-career achievement
- Young Alumni Award: to recognize alumni 35 years old or younger
- Daniel T. Clancy Alumni Service Award: to honor outstanding service to CWRU alumni affairs for at least 15 years
- Newton D. Baker Distinguished Service Award: to recognize outstanding acts of service performed by alumni, faculty, staff and members of the community
Review award criteria and complete a user-friendly nomination form by May 30 at case.edu/alumni/stay-involved/nominate-alumni-awards.
Recipients will be honored at the 2018 Homecoming Luncheon Oct. 12.
Make sure to help celebrate all of the university’s alumni during homecoming weekend Oct. 11-14.