The Case Western Reserve Administrative Professional Series (CAPS) provides training to university employees on the policies and procedures that direct their stewardship of university funds. A full slate of CAPS courses are now available for registration throughout the current fiscal year through the Learning Stream system. This system will manage signing up for classes, accept cancellations of registrations and will notify users when they are moved off of the wait list.
The courses available in October are:
- “Financial Online Inquiry,” Oct. 2
- “Effective Interpersonal Communication,” Oct. 3
- “Sponsored Project: Fundamentals,” Oct. 4
- “Sponsored Projects: Proposal to Award,” Oct. 11
- “Purchasing at CWRU from A to Z,” Oct. 15
- “Sponsored Projects: Project Monitoring,” Oct. 16
- “All Things Travel,” Oct. 17
- “Sponsored Projects: Cost Transfer,” Oct. 25
For a full list of courses or to register for courses for the current fiscal year, visit case.edu/utech/caps/register.