Attend the Virtual Benefits & Wellness Fair today (Nov. 19) to receive a discount coupon for a smoothie at Recovery Zone and participate in a Tai Chi session. There also will be an OSHIIP representative to answer Medicare questions and provide attendees with a comprehensive list of carrier representatives.
The 2021 Virtual Benefits & Wellness Fair for faculty and staff will be held during open enrollment through Friday, Nov. 20. In light of the pandemic and social distancing requirements, the university converted the annual Benefits Fair into a Virtual Benefits & Wellness Fair.
The schedule of events for Thursday, Nov. 19, will include:
- Medicare with Ohio Senior Health Insurance Information Program (OSHIIP) from 10 to 11 a.m.
- Benefits from 11 a.m. to noon
- Academic Impressions from noon to 1 p.m.
- Tai Chi from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- Greater Circle Living/University Circle Inc. from 2 to 3 p.m.
- Medical Mutual from 3 to 4 p.m.
- Wellness from 4 to 5 p.m.
The Department of Human Resources would like to remind faculty and staff that tomorrow (Nov. 20) will be the last day of the Virtual Benefits & Wellness Fair.