Kelvin Smith Library’s Faculty Workshop Series returns this spring in partnership with the Lillian & Milford Harris Library, the Judge Ben C. Green Law Library and the Cleveland Health Sciences Library. Kelvin Smith Library will host a series of workshops to support faculty as they prepare for the promotion and tenure process.
The workshop series will help faculty navigate the evolving tenure landscape, including copyright law, marketing research, online presence and negotiating publishing contracts.
The series will be composed of the following workshops:
- “Increasing Your Scholarly Impact as a Faculty Member” Thursday, Feb. 15, from 5 to 6 p.m.
- “Research Services, Tools and Resources” Friday, Feb. 23, from noon to 1 p.m.
- “Digital Scholarship, Services, Data Visualization and Data Management and Preservation” Thursday, March 8, from 5 to 6 p.m.
- “Leveraging Your Rights as an Author: Copyright, Publishing and Author Rights” Friday, March 30, from noon to 1 p.m.
- “Where to Publish?: How to Select and Target Publishers” Thursday, April 12, from 5 to 6 p.m.
- “Marketing Your Scholarship and Yourself” Friday, April 27, from noon to 1 p.m.
With questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.368.2992.