The Women Staff Leadership Development Institute (WSLDI) program announced its 2017-18 cohort, representing the 10th class of this program. Members will spend a year participating in leadership workshops, self-assessments, career visioning, skill development and individual coaching. They also earn a “Women in Leadership” certificate from Weatherhead School of Management’s Executive Education program.
The program helps to fulfill the university’s strategic plan by promoting excellence and leadership in a collaborative atmosphere. It increases the number of women staff members with better communication skills, more collaboration and trust across university units, establishing synergy that promotes the university’s best practices and retains talented staff.
The members of this year’s class are:
- Laura Bentley, student service coordinator, Center for Civic Engagement & Learning;
- Dionne Broadus, executive director of local government and community relations, Office of Government and Foundation Relations;
- Jennifer Brown, associate director for graduate student engagement, Office of Student Activities and Leadership;
- Robin Hedges, associate director for career education, Career Center;
- Kathleen Kjaglien, business manager, Department of Physics;
- Abby Kruszynski, interim co-director of residence life, assistant director of residence life for the first year experience, Residence Life;
- Kristi Lehmer, director of enrollment and recruitment, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing;
- Gabrielle Meester, assistant director of conflict of interests, Office of Research and Technology Management;
- Virginia Morrison, executive aide, Office of the Vice President for University Technology/CIO;
- Christine Olson, assistant director of special projects, Office of the Dean of the School of Medicine;
- Ali Martin Scoufield, Title IX investigator, Office of Title IX; and
- Katherine Wright, senior research associate, magnetic resonance research operations manager.
WSLDI is a program of the Flora Stone Mather Center for Women. For more information, contact Susan Freimark at email@example.com.