The Uptown Saturday Nights Series concludes Saturday, Oct. 8, featuring a variety of musical artists who will celebrate the roots of American music with performances at locations around Uptown.
The series features local musicians at various locations on seven consecutive Saturdays in University Circle’s Uptown district. Various genres are performed, including blues, jazz, gospel, traditional country, folk, Americana, bluegrass and zydeco.
The Oct. 8 schedule is:
- ABC Uptown: Me Got Fire (original blues) at 7 p.m.
- Coquette Patisserie: Evelyn Wright Duo with Joe Hunter (Great American Songbook) at 7 p.m.
- Roots Garden: Silver String Band (bluegrass) at 7 p.m.
- Trentina: Tom Evanchuck (folk, blues, Americana) at 7 p.m.
- Corner Alley at Uptown: Biscuits & Gravy (Americana) at 8 p.m.
- Happy Dog at the Euclid Tavern: Roger Hoover (Americana folk, blues) at 9 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- Ninja City: DJ KNYCE (hip-hop) at 10 p.m.
Case Western Reserve sponsors the Uptown Saturday Nights series.
Learn more about the series at universitycircle.org/events/2016/08/27/uptown-saturday-nights.