University Circle Inc. will host live music and talks on Fridays this summer, starting June 15, from 11 a.m to 2 p.m. at Toby’s Plaza.
The Out to Lunch series will feature live music from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. From 1 to 2 p.m., Case Western Reserve University’s Institute for the Science of Origins will host panel discussions on entertaining and informative science topics.
All events are free and open to the public and will be canceled in the case of inclement weather. Event updates will be available on the Uptown in the Circle Facebook page.
The schedule of live music is as follows:
- June 15: Baby Lit 216 with break dancing demos by City Breaks Cleveland
- June 22: Paulo Costa Trio
- June 29: Luca Mundaca
- July 13: School of Rock: The Jazz Band Rejects
- July 20: Jul Big Green
- July 27: OPUS 216
- Aug. 3: Chamba Music
- Aug. 10: Mourning [A] BLKstar
- Aug. 17: Paulo Costa Trio
- Aug. 24: Thor Platter Band
- Aug. 31: 88bit: Nintendo Games Re-imagined on Piano
- Sept. 7: Shawn & Shelby
- Sept. 14: The Blues Devils
See more information at universitycircle.org/uptown-summer-events.