The Staff Advisory Council (SAC) Back-to-School Supply Drive will kick off today (July 27) at Party on the Quad and run through Friday, Aug. 18.
The SAC Community Service Committee is collecting new school supplies three Cleveland Metropolitan School District schools: Daniel E. Morgan Elementary, Mary M. Bethune and Michael R. White.
Suggested donations include pencils, notebooks, protractors, scientific calculators, USB drives and more. Download the full list of suggested donations.
Donations can be dropped off to:
- Theresa Grigger, Crawford Hall, Room 532 (x5887)
- Laura Huffman, School of Dental Medicine, Room 1250 (x6731)
- Beth Jones, Adelbert Hall, Room 409 (x4460)
- Suzanne Leach, Tinkham Veale University Center, Room 148 (x2679)
- Suzanne Healy, Peter B. Lewis Building, Room 263 (x5973)
- Bonnie Worthy, Nord Hall, Room 304 (x5119)
- Dwayne Bible, Cedar Avenue Service Center, Room 170F (x3777)
- Janice Eatman Williams, Yost Hall, Room 23 (x1462)
- Rosanna Masley, Gund Hall (School of Law) (x5429)
- Brinn Omabegho, Wood Building, Room W200 (x3915)
- Patty Urbon, School of Medicine, Room W171 (x2011)