The Siegal Lifelong Learning Program will offer several courses on a variety of topics—ranging from the 1960s to the Booker Prize winners—beginning in January. Each course will last for eight weeks.
Courses beginning in January are:
- Contemporary Feminine Voices (Sundays beginning Jan. 7)
- A Decade of Turmoil and Transition: The 1960s (Mondays beginning Jan. 15)
- Three Spy Novels (Mondays beginning Jan. 15)
- Booker Prize Winners (Tuesdays beginning Jan. 16)
- John Adams (Tuesdays beginning Jan. 16)
- Winston and Clementine Churchill (Thursdays beginning Jan. 18)
- Frances Perkins: The Woman Behind the New Deal (Fridays beginning Jan. 19)
- Small Great Things (Mondays beginning Jan. 22)
- In Our Defense (Tuesdays beginning Jan. 23)
- Sapiens (Thursdays beginning Jan. 25)
The cost for each course is $82 for Lifelong Learning members and $97 for non-members.
Learn more about the Siegal Lifelong Learning Program at case.edu/lifelonglearning/.