Four faculty members and seven alumni of the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing were named to the 2018 class of fellows for the American Academy of Nursing (AAN). In total, CWRU affiliates represented 11 of 195 members of this year’s class.
The faculty fellows are:
- Celeste Alfes, associate professor and director of the Center for Nursing Education, Simulation and Innovation;
- Deborah Lindell, associate professor;
- Polly Mazanec, assistant professor; and
- Allison Webel, assistant professor.
The following alumni were also named fellows of the AAN:
- Xiaomei Sophia Cong (NUR ’06)
- James Whyte IV (NUR ’01)
- Ginger Kay Breedlove (NUR ’95)
- Emerson Ea (NUR ’07)
- Deborah G. Klein (NUR ’77, ’82)
- Mary E. Modic (NUR ’13)
- Jennifer H. Lingler (NUR ’94)
Read the press release on the AAN website.