The Undergraduate Student Government (USG) is holding elections for all elected positions for the 2017–2018 school year. Any student who is interested in advocating on behalf of their peers, financially supporting approximately 200 student organizations and developing as a leader to improve the Case Western Reserve University community is encouraged to consider running in the 2017–2018 USG election.
Letters of intent must be submitted by tonight (April 5) at 11:59 p.m. Letters of intent should be no longer than one page and should contain the candidate’s reasons for wanting to be a representative or executive member, as well as any relevant qualifications the candidate may have for the position.
The letter of intent submission form is available online.
Not interested in running? Nominate a fellow student who is passionate about serving others by completing the brief nomination form.
- Letter of intent submissions close: April 5 at 11:59 p.m.
- Mandatory candidates meeting: April 6 from 7 to 8 p.m. in the Tinkham Veale University Center Student Organization Center
- Campaign begins: April 7 at 1 a.m.
- Polls open: April 13 at 8 a.m.
- Polls close: April 14 at 11:59 p.m.