Work to replace the pavers with concrete on Kelvin Smith Library Oval will begin Monday, April 3. The work will be done in phases to allow for pedestrian traffic throughout the duration of the project, which is scheduled to be completed Thursday May 11.
A color-coded diagram depicts the schedule of the phases, which will be completed as follows:
- Phase one: Monday, April 3, to Friday, April 7 (orange)
- Phase two: Friday, April 7, to Wednesday, April 12 (green)
- Phase three: Thursday, April 13, to Thursday, April 20 (red)
- Phase four: Thursday, April 20, to Thursday, April 27 (yellow)
- Phase five: Thursday, April 27, to Friday, May 5 (blue)
- Phase six: Friday, May 5, to Thursday, May 11 (purple)