A full slate of CAPS (CWRU Administrative Professional Series) classes will be offered in March.
CAPS provides training to university employees on the policies and procedures that direct their stewardship of university funds.
- ABCs of Financials: Wednesday, March 8
- Financial Reporting and Reconciling: Thursday, March 9
- All Things Travel: Tuesday, March 14
- Financial Online Inquiry: Wednesday, March 15
- Sponsored Project: Fundamentals: Monday, March 20
- Sponsored Project Accounting: Proposal to Award: Monday, March 27
- Purchasing A to Z: Wednesday, April 5
A new system, ABC Signup, is being used for enrollment. This service will confirm registrations, handle cancellations and manage waiting lists as necessary—including notifying students when they have been moved off the wait list.
Register for the courses at case.edu/utech/caps/register.