The Professional Development Center offers courses on a range of topics, including emotional intelligence and conflict management, for faculty and staff.
The following courses are being offered this October:
- “Introduction to Conflict Management”
- “Creating a Motivating Environment” (Part three of the DiSC series)
- “Using Emotions” (Part two of the Emotional Intelligence series)
- “Conflict Management & DiSC”
- “Strategy & Developing Others” (Part four of the DiSC series)
- “Understanding Emotions” (Part three of the Emotional Intelligence series)
- “Improving Your Time Management”
More information, including dates, times and course descriptions, is available online.