Beginning in September, the Professional Development Center will offer a variety of courses, covering such topics as employment laws and identifying emotions.
Faculty and staff can select from the following courses:
- “Employment Law Essentials for Supervisors: Harassment, Retaliation, and Other Laws”
- “Introduction to Your Management Style” – DiSC Series Part I
- “The Resilience Advantage”
- “The Resilience Advantage II” (new course)
- “Evaluating Performance, Including the Performance Evaluation”
- “Directing & Delegating Using DiSC” – DiSC Series Part II
- “Identify Emotions” – Emotional Intelligence Series Part I
More information, including dates, times and course descriptions, is available online.