The Professional Development Center hosts a wide range of workshops and trainings for staff and faculty members across campus. In May, it will offer the following courses:
- May 2: “Creating a Motivating Environment using DiSC” (part three of the Management Development Series)
- May 9: “Conflict Management & DiSC”
- May 10: Managing Emotions (part four of the Emotional Intelligence Series)
- May 16: “Strategy & Developing Others using DiSC” (part four of the Management Development Series)
- May 24: “The Resilience Advantage”
- May 30: “Evaluating Performance”
A full listing of courses and registration can be found on the center’s calendar.