Researchers at the Prevention Research Center for Healthy Neighborhoods (PRCHN) recently had an article published in the Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior.
Their article was titled “Farmers’ Market Use Patterns Among Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Recipients With High Access to Farmers’ Markets.”
The authors were:
- Darcy A. Freedman, associate director of PRCHN;
- Susan Flocke, associate director of PRCHN;
- En-Jung Shon, a doctoral student at the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Scieneces;
- Kristen Matlack, program specialist for the Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program at Ohio State University;
- Erika Trapl, associate director of PRCHN;
- Punam Ohri-Vachaspati, associate professor of nutrition at Arizona State University;
- Amanda Osborne, community development educator at Ohio State University; and
- Elaine Borawski, director of PRCHN.