Global Accessibility Awareness Day (GAAD) is Thursday, May 17, and in recognition of the day, there will be several online events and resources available.
GAAD is designed to promote the current issues regarding accessibility in technology, civic design and other areas. A number of events will be held, including online webinars and session on topics such as:
- An introduction to screen readers
- Web content accessibility
- Reimagining accessibility for today’s world (by Microsoft)
- The legal landscape for schools
- Evaluating course materials for accessibility
- and many more.