With the semester coming to a close, there are several dates students should be mindful of—including those related to academics, housing and dining services.
Students are expected to leave the residence halls within 24 hours of their last final exam.
Below are some dates students should note:
- Friday, Dec. 8: Last day of class for fall semester, and deadline for class withdrawal and pass/no pass
- Monday, Dec. 11: Reading day
- Tuesday, Dec. 12: Final exams begin; Grab It! service ends at 6 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 15: Reading day
- Wednesday, Dec. 20: Final exams end; Fribley dining services end after lunch hours; Leutner dining services end after dinner hours (Jolly Scholar remains open and accepting meal swipes)
- Thursday, Dec. 21: Residence halls close at 3 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 11: Residence halls open at 9 a.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 14: Dining services begin at 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 15: Martin Luther King Day (university closed)
- Tuesday, Jan. 16: First day of class for spring semester
For a list of other important academic dates for the 2017–18 academic year, students can visit case.edu/ugstudies/fyr-guide/important-dates/.
For a list of room and board dates, visit students.case.edu/housing/resources/documents/1718/calendar.html.