The Staff Advisory Council is accepting nominations for representatives for open council positions through June 21.
Representatives are elected for a two-year term and terms of membership begin on the third Monday of September each year.
Management centers, academic administration and university administration all have openings this year.
The following management centers will be filling positions this term:
- School of Dental Medicine
- Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
- Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing
Open positions in academic administration:
- Office of the Provost and University Vice President
- Office of the Vice President for Research and Technology Transfer
- Undergraduate Admission
- Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate Studies
- Financial Aid
Open positions in university administration:
- Office of the President
- Office of Budgets and Financial Planning
- Office of Campus Planning and Operations
- Office of University Relations
- Office of Finance and Administration
- Information Technology Services
- Student Affairs
- University Libraries and Library Services
Eligibility for membership on the council is defined as all regular, full or part-time, exempt and non-exempt, non-faculty employees with at least six months of service with the university. Eligible employees also are encouraged to nominate themselves.
Send all nominations to the SAC Elections Committee at email@example.com.