We’d like to hear your opinions about the information you find on the CWRU homepage, how you use it and what we can do to make it better. Share your thoughts by taking our survey. And don’t hold back, it’s completely anonymous.
March 21, 2013 By thedaily
We’ve got questions. You’ve got answers!
- Mystic River, Shutter Island author comes to campus Thursday
- Medical Informatics’ Rong Xu receives 2014 National Institute of Health Director’s New Innovator Award
- Kelvin Smith Library’s Jared Bendis presents technology news
- Tulane’s Daniel Bausch discussed Ebola threat at campus presentation
- Pre-med students: Learn about study abroad opportunities at Oct. 23 event