We’d like to hear your opinions about the information you find on the CWRU homepage, how you use it and what we can do to make it better. Share your thoughts by taking our survey. And don’t hold back, it’s completely anonymous.
March 21, 2013 By thedaily
We’ve got questions. You’ve got answers!
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg blogs about how developing start-up culture could help Botswana’s economy
- Weatherhead School’s Jenny Hawkins discusses shift from 9-to-5 workdays to more flexible schedules for employees
- HCM to be unavailable part of this weekend
- Jill Korbin to serve as president-elect of Society for Psychological Anthropology
- Epidemiology and biostatistics’ Nora L. Nock selected to serve on NIH study section