Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- Physics’ Raquel Ribeiro explained possible modifications to general relativity
- Information Technology Services’ Sue Workman discusses Cleveland’s faster internet plan
- CWRU named to 2014 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with Distinction
- CWRU receives $50,000 childhood cancer research grant
- Engineering doctoral researcher receives international graduate scholarship