Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- Residential facilities’ Matt Jereb explains the leftover bicycle epidemic on campus
- Biomedical Engineering’s Hunter Peckham discusses the future of epidural stimulation technology
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak coming to CWRU for Q&A Oct. 4
- Students: Network at University Career Fair Oct. 2
- Passing pastels and paper results in art for CWRU dental instructor and alumna