Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- Biomedical engineering’s Anant Madabhushi researches prostate cancer detection
- CWRU receives NIH grant as part of five-university team to study genetics of Alzheimer’s
- Latest issue of KSL Connects is now available
- 5 questions with… Mandel School grad student, comics scholar Valentino Zullo
- Lisa Koops named to editorial board