Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- Kelvin Smith Library at Case Western Reserve University joins HathiTrust
- Renovations begin on new home for think[box]
- Law’s Maxwell Mehlman has three works published on ”super soldiers,” genomic technology
- Law Professor Kathryn Mercer presents around the world
- Corporate Lecture in Leadership to feature Siemens CEO