Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- School of Medicine’s Harneet Walia discusses recent study on sleep apnea and blood pressure
- Blackstone LaunchPad Director Bob Sopko discusses upcoming Startup Weekend
- GSS and GPC present: Welcome Back BBQ for graduate and professional students
- First-year students: Newman Catholic Campus Ministry to launch First Year Spiritual Home group
- Undergraduate students: Apply for open positions in Faculty Senate