Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- Mandel School’s Rob Fischer discusses burden nonprofits face when applying for grant money
- University Farm named a top sustainable college-run farm
- Political Science’ Justin Buchler wrote about challenges Kevin McCarthy could have faced as Speaker of the House
- Find out the winners of the Oct. 3 PITCH U competition
- Research associate wins award to study vascular signals