Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- Education Services for Students offers course on academic strategies to develop study skills
- Next PRCHN seminar to feature evaluation of Ohio’s Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Ever wonder about earth’s origins? Learn more at July 13 Science Café Cleveland
- CWRU musicologist is first to identify Leonardo da Vinci in 1505 engraving, solves mystery in Shakespeare comedy
- National Youth Sports Program’s Dennis Harris discusses program’s positive impact on participants