Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- Support the Red Cross by donating blood Jan. 29
- Join four-week program to prevent, heal back pain
- Female graduate students invited to lunchtime discussion on body image, self-care
- Mark your calendars: Internship and career fair set for Feb. 9
- Schubert Center for Child Studies sees success in Ohio’s juvenile justice reforms