Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- Begun Center for Violence Prevention Research and Education finds many victims provided full or partial names in prosecutable rape cases
- Weatherhead School’s Susan Helper talks about decrease in commodities on railroad industry
- Donate to American Red Cross at upcoming blood drive
- CWRU researchers seek to revolutionize scholarly medical publishing with new journal
- Participate in University Program Board’s annual Gluttony Gauntlet