Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- CWRU receives grant to support study abroad scholarships for underrepresented minority students; applications due Sept. 30
- Parents: Spots still open for Shipwreck Camp 2016
- English’s William Marling publishes book 20 years in the making examining world literature
- Learn more about the Master of Nonprofit Organizations program at June 3 informational breakfast
- Develop new skills this summer with free Lynda.com service