Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- LGBT Center’s Liz Roccoforte discusses Safe Zone Training, becoming an ally
- Weatherhead School’s Michael Goldberg writes about his experience teaching a massive open online course
- Staff members receive President’s Award for Distinguished Service, Robin Kramer Volunteer Award
- Weatherhead School’s Kalle Lyytinen received award for contributions to information systems field
- Weatherhead School’s Tim Fogarty, Greg Jonas receive Best Paper Award