Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- Michael Goldberg’s MOOC used as inspiration for startup opportunity
- Law’s Jessie Hill weighs in on Supreme Court decision on Texas abortion clinics
- Construction continuing down Adelbert Road
- Assist the Office for Sustainability this coming academic year
- New CWRU mailing lists must be created in Google Groups starting June 30