Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- Flora Stone Mather Center for Women to open nursing and lactation room
- think[box] manager Ian Charnas discusses highly anticipated expansion
- Faculty member’s new book “Rhetoric in the Flesh” studies education in anatomy lab
- Learn about research opportunities at next SOURCE seminar Sept. 26
- Saint-Gobain Student Design Competition info, speed-networking session Sept. 25