Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- Weatherhead School’s J.B. Silvers answers questions about impact of Obamacare on amount of uninsured Americans
- Psychology’s Lisa Damour writes about false perception that girls are meaner than their male peers
- History professor’s Twitter account goes viral—again
- Give to “Shop with a Cop” fundraiser to help local families
- Learn how to help students navigate study abroad process at Dec. 3 Global Talk session