Irene Nga Wing Lee, associate professor of chemistry, has been selected to become the executive editor of BBA’s section on proteins and proteomics. As executive editor, she will be an ambassador of the journal and is encouraged to publish her own quality papers in the journal. She will select reviewers, identify growth areas for the journal, decide whether to accept or reject manuscripts, select members of the editorial board and more. BBA is a 64-year-old international journal covering biological sciences.
Chemistry professor selected as executive editor of international journal
- Most Americans do not need to be concerned about the spread of Ebola, says School of Medicine’s Keith Armitage
- School of Dental Medicine’s Leena Palomo highlights risk of “island” dental practice mentality
- Anthropology’s Vanessa Hildebrand discusses multicultural caregiving
- Staff: Provide additional feedback on campus climate during upcoming focus groups
- Drop pumpkins from Clarke Tower at annual Jack Bash