Kelvin Smith Library will partner with the Lillian & Milford Harris Library, the Judge Ben C. Green Law Library and the Cleveland Health Sciences Library on a series of workshops to support faculty as they prepare for the promotion and tenure process.
The workshop series, “Increasing your Scholarly Impact: Navigating Promotion and Tenure – A University Libraries Workshop Series” will help faculty navigate the evolving tenure landscape, including copyright law, marketing research, online presence and negotiating publishing contracts.
The workshop series schedule:
- Sept. 29: “Increasing Your Scholarly Impact as a Faculty Member”
- Oct. 12: “Research Services, Tools, and Resources”
- Oct. 27: “Digital Scholarship, Services, Data Visualization, and Data Management and Preservation”
- Nov. 9: “Leveraging Your Rights as an Author: Copyright, Publishing, and Author Rights”
- Dec. 1: “Where to Publish?: How to Select and Target Publishers”
- Dec. 7: “Marketing Your Scholarship and Yourself”
Contact the Kelvin Smith Library team at email@example.com or 216.368.2992 with questions.