This fall, Kelvin Smith Library is working in partnership with the Lillian & Milford Harris Library, the Judge Ben C. Green Law Library, and the Cleveland Health Sciences Library on a series of workshops to support graduate students as they prepare to publish.
The workshop series, “Increasing your Scholarly Impact: Getting Publications Recognized—A University Libraries Workshop Series” will help graduate students navigate the publishing industry by exploring research skills, digital scholarship tools, publication strategies, marketing and copyright law.
Workshop series schedule
- Today (Oct. 12): “Increasing Your Scholarly Impact”
- Oct. 17: “Research Services, Tools, and Resources”
- Nov. 2: “Digital Scholarship, Services, Data Visualization, and Data Management and Preservation”
- Nov. 7: “Leveraging Your Rights as an Author: Copyright, Publishing, and Author Rights”
- Nov. 16: “Where to Publish?: How to Select and Target Publishers”
- Nov. 28: “Marketing Your Scholarship and Yourself”
For more information, visit researchguides.case.edu/GraduateStudentWorkshopSeries.
Contact the Kelvin Smith Library team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216. 368.2992.