Jonathan Adler, the Johan Verheij Memorial Professor of Law and director of the Center for Business Law and Regulation, wrote several articles for Reason about various legal issues and another for The New York Times regarding a pending case about the Affordable Care Act.
The articles for Reason were written as a part of The Volokh Conspiracy, a forum for a group of law professors and legal experts to discuss relevant issues. He wrote the following op-eds for the website:
- “The D.C. Circuit will soon livestream oral arguments”
- “Was Epic Systems really an epic loss for workers?”
- “Will Making a Murderer make its way to the Supreme Court?”
- “The clever red state lawsuit against the individual mandate, and the Justice Department’s disappointing response”
- “Today’s unusual SCOTUS lineup(s)”
Adler also co-wrote a piece for The New York Times concerning the pending legal challenge to the Affordable Care Act, titled “An Obamacare case so wrong it has provoked a bipartisan outcry.”