The University Technology ([U]Tech) Software Center has added LabVIEW for Students Spring 2017 and upgraded Matlab to version 2017b for the faculty/staff concurrent license pool and the Student TSH license.
LabVIEW is system-design software that provides engineers and scientists with the tools needed to create and deploy measurement and control systems through unprecedented hardware integration. The software is available to Case Western Reserve University students at no additional charge.
The NI LabVIEW Student Edition Software Suite contains the following:
- LabVIEW Student Development Environment;
- LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module;
- LabVIEW MathScript RT Module;
- LabVIEW Digital Filter Design Toolkit;
- LabVIEW Modulation Toolkit;
- LabVIEW System Identification Toolkit;
- NI SignalExpress;
- LabVIEW Vision Development Module;
- NI Vision Builder for Automated Inspection; and
- NI Vision Acquisition Software.
For more information, visit ni.com/en-us/shop/labview.html.
Matlab is available to all students, faculty and staff members at no additional cost.
For important release notes from Mathworks, the makers of Matlab, visit mathworks.com/.