Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance program through IMPACT Solutions is offering an online seminar to address important aspects of eldercare and provide resources for those trying to navigate the often-confusing process.
The seminar, titled “Legal and Financial Aspects of Eldercare,” is available on demand this month.
To access the seminar:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com;
- Click on the orange “Go to member login box;”
- At “MEMBER LOGIN,” enter the username (the member login as listed in the CWRU Impact Solutions brochure; those who need assistance can call 1.800.227.6007);
- Click the “SIGN IN” box;
- Click on the blue “WEBINAR” box; and
- Under “September Webinar” select “No Completion Certificate” to view anonymously or “Completion Certificate” if you want proof of having viewed the webinar.
IMPACT Solutions is available at no cost to CWRU employees.