Benefits-eligible faculty and staff have multiple opportunities to get free flu shots on campus this fall.
Flu shot clinics will be held:
- Friday, Sept. 22, from 8 a.m. to noon in Crawford Hall, Room 209
- Tuesday, Oct. 3, from 7 to 11 a.m. in the Tinkham Veale University Center Senior Classroom
- Thursday, Oct. 26, from 7 a.m. to noon in the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Room 2280
- Wednesday, Nov. 8, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Tinkham Veale University Center ballroom
- Thursday, Nov. 9, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Tinkham Veale University Center ballroom
- Tuesday, Nov. 28, from 7 a.m. to noon in the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing Faculty Staff Lounge
No registration is necessary for these clinics, but faculty and staff must bring their CWRU ID.
The clinics are a collaborative effort among the Case Western Reserve University Wellness Program, Benefits, University Health & Counseling Services and the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing.
For more information, visit case.edu/wellness/facultystaff/resources/flu-shots/.