The Schubert Center for Child Studies is accepting applications for the Welter-Muzic Undergraduate Fellowship in Child Studies. This program supports undergraduate-student experiential learning and research in the areas of childhood and adolescence.
Undergraduate students may apply for between $200 and $1,000 to cover costs for:
- Conference fees and travel (for presenting or attending);
- Research-related expenses (including travel, supplies, etc.) for a capstone, poster presentation or other research undertaken as an undergraduate student at CWRU; or
- Internship support.
Experiential learning and research must have a focus on child well being and include implications for child-related policy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Students from all majors and minors are encouraged to apply.
Former Welter-Muzic Scholars have:
- Presented at the American Sociological Association Annual Meeting;
- Attended the Anthropology Child and Youth Interest Group Conference; and
- Attended Mission Be Mindful Educator Training Conference.