The Administrative Professionals Network (APN) is collecting new socks and gloves for homeless individuals in Cleveland until Friday, Dec. 1. The donations will be delivered to Care Alliance in time for the holidays.
Kathleen “Kathie” Dowdell, who served on the Board of APN before retiring in 2015, introduced this initiative to the Staff Advisory Council in 2008 and was passionate about helping the less fortunate served at Care Alliance. Dowdell passed away in January 2017. To honor her memory, the board of APN would like to continue this tradition.
Items will be collected at the following locations:
- Crawford Hall, Room 532: Theresa Grigger
- Biomedical Research Building, Room 109: Shannon Swiatkowski
- Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing first-floor reception desk: Cookie Shade/K. O’Linn
- Peter B. Lewis Building, Room 263: Suzanne Healy
- School of Law second-floor cubicle near the elevator: Timerra Jung