The award is presented to an individual who has made significant contributions in the field of plastics education, through teaching, mentoring and outreach.
Disciplines considered include:
- Teaching undergraduate, graduate and/or industry-based students;
- Developing plastics-related curriculum;
- Building a noteworthy academic program;
- Creating innovative tools and methods for plastics education; or
- Otherwise furthering the knowledge of plastics/polymers worldwide.
Manas-Zloczower will accept the award at the society’s 75th annual Technical Conference in Anaheim, California, on May 7.