In celebration of Graduate Student Appreciation Week (GSAW), many local business and cultural institutions will provide discounts for graduate students April 3–7.
Graduate students who present their CWRU ID or GSAW button can receive the following discounts.
Arts and Culture
Present your CWRU student ID for free admission to the following institutions.
- Hours: Tuesday and Thursday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours: Monday through Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Hours: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours: Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Thursday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours: Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m.
Food and retail
Students can receive a 20 percent discount on purchase (except sale items).
Bon Appétit Management Co. will offer a 20 percent discount at the following locations:
- Biomedical Research Building Café;
- Cramelot in the Kelvin Smith Library;
- The Den;
- The Dunkin’ Donuts Uptown location;
- Einstein Bros Bagels in Nord Hall;
- SAGES Café/Pete’s Coffee in Crawford Hall;
- Starbucks at North Residential Village;
- Tinkham Veale University Vendors: Melt University, Naan, 8Twenty6, Pinzas, Cool Beanz and Michelson and Morley; and
- Tomlinson Marketplace in Tomlinson Hall.
A 20 percent discount will be offered at the Coventry and Euclid Avenue locations.
Coffee House in University Circle will give a 20 percent discount.
Entertainment and Fitness
Graduate students will receive $1 off regular admission ($4) for all of the dates listed:
- April 7: 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)
- April 8: Inside Llewyn Davis (2013)
The fitness center will have a free guest week for those with a valid CWRU ID (April 3–7). In addition guests can get 20 percent off Recovery Zone smoothies.