Join the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and the Young Scientist Foundation for an evening of cuisine and wine pairings (age 21+) from renowned chefs.
The following nationally and internationally recognized chefs are:
- Johnny Besch (BLVD; Chicago)
- Dante Boccuzzi (Dante; Cleveland)
- Floyd Cardoz (Paowalla; New York City)
- Sarah Grueneberg (Monteverde; Cleveland) and
- Ravin Patel (Selland Family Restaurants; Sacramento)
Proceeds from the event will support Cleveland-area high school students by providing them with tools and skills needed to work with world-class researchers to discover cures for diseases.
The Cooking for a Cure event will be held Monday, Oct. 16, at 6 p.m. at the Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland (1515 W. 3rd St.).