The university community is invited to the Cause & Effect Festival, an opportunity to meet with several of Cleveland’s nonprofit and activist organizations. Attendees will learn more about the work the organizations are doing in the community and how they can get involved. There also will be live music and hands-on activities.
The festival will take place Saturday, July 21, from noon to 5 p.m. in Toby’s Plaza.
Partnering organizations include:
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Barnes & Noble University Bookstore
- Circle Health Services
- Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland Rape Crisis Center
- Cleveland VOTES
- Emerald Development & Economic Network
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- LGBT Community Center of Greater Cleveland
- Magnolia Clubhouse
- March for Our Lives—Cleveland
- March for Science—Cleveland
- National Alliance on Mental Illness—Greater Cleveland
- The Centers For Families & Children
See more information at universitycircle.org/uptown-summer-events.