The pavement on Case Quad will be replaced in five stages over the summer, with work beginning Thursday, May 24.
The work will be completed in the following stages:
- Stage one: Between Tomlinson Hall and Yost Hall, from Thursday, May 24, to Wednesday, June 6
- Stage two: In front of Yost Hall, from Thursday, June 7, to Wednesday, June 20
- Stage three: From the northwest corner of Adelbert Hall to the northwest corner of Rockefeller Building, from Thursday, June 21, to Tuesday, July 3
- Stage four: From the VIC Parking Lot to the east entrance of Paver Patio in front of Crawford Hall, from Thursday, July 5, to Wednesday, July 18
- Stage five: From the northwest corner of Rockefeller Building to the southeast corner of Yost Hall, from Thursday, July 19, to Wednesday, Aug. 1
There will be heavy equipment, backhoes, dump trucks, cement trucks and a lot of noise around the quad during this period.