Applications for resident assistants (RA) for spring 2018, summer 2018 and academic year 2018-19 are available now.
The deadline to apply for spring 2018 positions is Nov. 1. The deadline to apply for summer 2018 and academic year 2018-19 is Jan. 22.
Students who want to learn more about the selection process, position requirements, what to expect as an RA, and applying and interviewing can attend one of several information sessions to be held in the next few months:
- Wednesday, Oct. 18, at 4 p.m. at the Office of Multicultural Affairs (Sears Library Building, Room 450);
- Thursday, Oct. 26, at 6 p.m. in the Fribley Fireside Room;
- Monday, Nov. 20, at 6 p.m. in the LGBT Center (Tinkham Veale University Center, Suite 179);
- Friday, Dec. 1, at 1 p.m. at Hillel, Room 001;
- Tuesday, Dec. 5, at 6 p.m. in the Stephanie Tubbs Jones Residence Hall Multipurpose Room;
- Wednesday, Jan. 17, at 6 p.m. in Kelvin Smith Library, Room LLO6; and
- Friday, Jan. 19, at 1 p.m. in Tomlinson Hall, Room 135.